Model Maker is the only software package available that provides user-friendly and well supported functions for DTM, CAD and Irrigation design, all in one package. The system operates independent of other commercial software and provides its own plotting and reporting capabilities.
Model Maker’s irrigation design system is made up from the Model Maker DTM software modules 1,2,6 & 17 and is internationally marketed as Irri-Maker by Model Maker Systems from South Africa and Senninger Irrigations, Inc. from Orlando, Florida in the USA.
Irrigation System Design
- Full graphic control over the automatic and manual development of micro, drip and sprinkler irrigation networks.
- Unrestricted design approach.
- The only program available that is directly linked with extensive DTM and CAD functions.
- Pipeline hydraulics – open and closed networks.
- Automatic sizing of manifold and lateral pipes.
- On-screen and printed calculation results.
- User-defined node and pipe databases.
- List of materials.
Digital Terrain Modelling (DTM)
- Reduction of tacheometric survey data.
- Import ASCII co-ordinates, DXF, DWG and GPS data.
- Automatic generation of triangular surface model.
- Full user manipulation of DTM surface.
- Smooth contour generation.
- Areas, slopes, intersections, joins, polars catered for.
- Real time elevation and slope calculations.
- Multiple simultaneous surfaces.
Computer Aided Draughting (CAD)
- Unlimited number of drawing elements.
- Extensive number of CAD functions.
- Intelligently linked with DTM and irrigation design.
- User defined line types and symbols.
- Import and export DXF data.
- Bitmap support.